Wednesday 3 March 2010

A beautiful begining!

Have you had a day when everything just seems so bright? Have you had a day when everything looks gloomy? My bright days are always when I get up early. Since this is a rare occurrence it makes the day more special. The perfect day to get up early is Sunday. When the rest of the world is still sleeping, I get up to spend some time with myself. Sunday mornings always have a relaxing, calming effect on me. I can do whatever I want for a couple of hours before my husband and my daughter wake up. Every Sunday I wake up with a list of things to do in my head. A bunch of household chores, some extra cooking, some embroidery, catching up on some reading……..do nothing! That’s what I tend to do most of the times. I end up chucking the list of all the ideal things to do and end up with a book and a cup of tea by the window. For me, that’s the best beginning to any day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree.........there is just something about the early morning that makes one feel inspired. Blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete