Friday 30 April 2010

20 things to do before I die!

1. Raise a happy child.

2. Tell my husband how much I appreciate him.

3. Read all books by PG Wodehouse.

4. Get up with the dawn.

5. Make at least one spectacular quilt.

6. Make one good embroidery sampler.

7. Learn to bake.

8. Learn to dance.

9. Go on a trip alone.

10. Visit Egypt and spend time in the valley of Kings.

11. Visit Greece and the Vatican.

12. Trek in the rain.

13. An African safari.

14. Go backpacking in Indonesia and Bali.

15. Visit the origin of the Nile (if I could figure out a way to avoid the snakes and the insects).

16. Search and visit places from Rider Haggard’s books.

17. Go to Vienna.

18. See the midnight sun in Norway.

19. Visit Israel.

20. Stop being lazy if I intend to go through at least one fourth of my list :).

No comments:

Post a Comment