Monday 16 July 2012

Paneer Makhani

Pratibha from The Chef and Her Kitchen is one lady whose blog i love to follow. Her recipes have been tried and tested and passed by the entire family many times. Last Sunday, after being prodded by the better half for about a week on the short lunches and shorter dinners that i serve, i decided to go for something grand. I settled on Paneer Makhani because Ira is in a paneer loving stage now. Needless to say this very clear and step by step recipe from Pratibha's blog resulted into an awesome dish. In a fir of the home godess avatar i even made the paneer at home from scratch. We finished it in no time and this is surely going to be my preference for all the future dinner parties. I don't have a picture to show you my efforts but a happy and content husband and kid who slept away all the afternoon and did nothing all evening proves it was an effort well invested. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi shilpa...I am happy to find your blog and surprised to see you mentioning about me.:)
    Also glad to know that u like my blog and recipes..It would be great if u can take photos and share wid me if u try anything later...Thanks

    ReplyDelete